Our dogs has a hair-do

We have a dog in our family. He is a golden retriever. His hair is very beautiful and so cool. The hair on his neck just makes him look like a lion. His name is A-Kuei (阿貴). He came to our family three years ago. When he just came, he is just a puppy. When I saw him first time, he was very thin and seemed as sick. I don't know why my brother picked him. Most people should choose a strong one. Day by days, he has become a member of our family, and he is the reason that I must go back to Taipei almost every week.

Recent days, the temperature in Taipei is very high, and his hair is very long, so it makes him feel extremely hot. So, we decide to cut all his hair off except his head and tail. In the evening, I went to the dog salon to get him back. When I entered the dog salon and saw A-Kuei, I felt surprised and can not believe that he is A-Kuei, because he looked like another dog.

I have to say, it is not very good looking, because he is too thin and it makes him look like a hairless sheep. We found that there are many claws on his body. It is because that his hair is too long such that we can not clean him very carefully. There must be some fleas on his body. So, although hair-cutting makes him look bad, we still think that it is a right decision.

When A-Kuei went across the street, all the neighbors were laughing at him and even said that he was going to enter into religion. Because he really looks like a monk...

I have no photos now, maybe I will put it here later. Finally, I must say that although he looks bad, he is still very cute and makes everybody happy.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

岩窟中的聖母

竹林中學40年校慶

人生第一次